Making a complaint with 1 Plus 1 Loans
If you're making a complaint with us please read the below information thoroughly.
Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need to know about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details on email@example.com or write to us at 1plus1 Loans Ltd, Yates Barn, Netherley Road, Tarbock, Merseyside, L35 1RG, or telephone us on 0330 1200 313**. According to regulations, we have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
What will happen next?
- We will endeavour to respond and resolve your complaint within 24 hours of receipt where possible, however if we need to carry out internal investigations then this may not be possible, we will inform you if this is the case.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure advising you of the name and position of the personal dealing with your complaint and expected timescales for response.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care team, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who you dealt with.
- We will hopefully resolve your complaint outlining any solutions that we have agreed with you. We will aim to do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If it is not possible to resolve your complaint within this timeframe then we will advise you within 4 weeks of the date of receipt of your complaint.
- In the unlikely event that are investigations take longer than 4 weeks, we will write to you and explain why we are not yet in a position to respond to your complaint and indicate when we will make further contact.
- You can expect a final written response within 8 weeks of us receiving your complaint. A Final Response is where we:
- Believe that we have fully addressed your complaint.
- Notified you that you may refer the complaint to FOS if you remain dissatisfied with our final response and that you must do so within 6 months from that date.
- Enclosed the FOS explanatory leaflet.
- If after 8 weeks we are still not in a position to provide our final response, we will write to you and give you reasons for the delay and an indication of when we can provide our final response, at this time we will also provide details of the Financial Ombudsman should you wish to contact them regarding your complaint.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Financial Services Ombudsman, about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within 6 years of the event about which you are complaining occurring or 3 years after you becoming aware of it For further information, you should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service FOS on or at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or write to them at:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Their leaflet "How to make a complaint" is also available online at: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/ordering-leaflet/leaflet.
Alternatively you have a right to seek resolution of your complaint through the Consumer Credit Trade Association CCTA conciliation procedure athttp://www.ccta.co.uk or in writing at:
Consumer Credit Trade Association
Aire Valley Business Park
Dowley Gap Lane